The following beamforming methods are available:
- Conventional Beamforming
- Orthogonal Beamforming
- Functional Beamforming
- Inverse Source Power Integration
- ROSI for rotating sources
- All software routines are embedded in Matlab.
- Raw time data in any format can be processed, as long as it is readable in Matlab.
- Many source modelling options:
- point sources, dipole sources, line sources, plane waves
- sources in uniform flow, open jet or shear flow
- duct modes (“mode detection”)
- user-provided transfer models
- Fourier transforms not limited to powers of 2:
- negligible loss in processing speed
- more flexibility in frequency band width