My current services comprise the design of a set-up for aeroacoustic measurements, acoustic modelling, post-processing, and the post-test analysis. These services are offered to any organization within the aerospace branch, or to any other organization interested in aeroacoustic measurements.
Moreover, I am greatly interested in participating in joint research projects that provide the possibility to improve and apply advanced aeroacoustic measurement techniques. I prefer to perform such research (partly) at the location of a partner organization, to facilitate exchange of ideas.
- Development and sales of beamforming software
- Co-operation with Deutsche Windguard on acoustic wind tunnel measurements
- Array methods benchmark workshop
- Visiting researcher at TU Delft (Aircraft Noise and Climate Effects)
- Lectures at MA|AM Course on beamforming deconvolution techniques
- Analysis of engine noise measurements (mode detection) for Safran Aircraft Engines, in co-operation with AKKA Technologies
- Analysis of wind turbine measurements and software sales for Goldwind China
- Consultant activities within NWO-TTW Open Technology project THAMES
- Development of denoising algorithms in EU-CleanSky2 project ADAPT (Partners: MicrodB, ECL, INSA, Airbus France)
- NLR subcontractor within EU-H2020 project TurbonoiseBB