The following beamforming methods are available:
- Conventional Beamforming
- Orthogonal Beamforming
- Functional Beamforming
- Tailored beamforming for line sources
- All software routines are embedded in Matlab.
- Raw time data in any format can be processed, as long as it’s readable in Matlab.
- Many source modelling options:
- point sources, dipole source, line sources
- sources in uniform flow or open jet
- plane waves
- duct modes (“mode detection”)
- user-provided transfer models (like “ray tracing”)
- Fourier transforms not limited to powers of 2:
- negligible loss in processing speed
- more flexibility in frequency band width